Sunday 22 February 2009

ClickBank Alternative.

Looking for a ClickBank Alternative ?

In one of my previous posts I mentioned ClickBank as a good resource for finding products to promote online. While researching ClickBank I stumbled upon a few pages which mentioned problems verifying certain credit cards. I don't know how true this is but I thought I should check for alternatives just in case. I'm glad I did because I stumbled on a great affiliate site called Click2Sell.

The main reasons I chose Click2Sell is because it's free to join and you can get up to 95% commission on sales. Not bad eh! They also have a huge range of products to promote in the affiliate section.

I was able to create a membership and promote products within a matter of minutes.  It really is that easy.  Once your in just click on "Marketplace" and find yourself a product to promote.  When you find something that takes your fancy just click on "Promote".  You'll be given a url which is specific to you.  You now have your product to promote.  Simple and free.  

I had no intentions of trying affiliate marketing but after stumbing upon Click2Sell my mind was changed.  I now have a few products I am promoting.  The lowest commission I am getting is 50%.  One of the items only pays $5, another pays $20 and another $35 per sale.  To say I am happy with Click2Sell would be a huge understatement. I am overjoyed at finding this gem. I urge you to check it out.


Here is some additional information from their website:

Get residual income promoting Click2Sell!

Earn 30% of every transaction fee paid to Click2Sell once a sale is made by your referred Click2Sell member – whether a merchant or an affiliate - as long as they stay active!
Why promote Click2Sell?
Great residual income for life!

Get 30% from every referred member’s fees paid to Click2Sell. You will be paid as long as your referred members – whether merchants or affiliates - stay active and sell products!
Once you have referred new members to Click2Sell – you can relax! Others will work for you!
It’s easy to set up

Just a few easy steps – and you can start earning residual money by using Click2Sell Referral Program.
Advanced reporting system

Click2Sell offers you a unique tracking system to collect all the information about your referred users, the number of transactions they made and, of course, your earned commissions!
It’s free – you have nothing to loose!

Click2Sell Referral Program is a no-risk proposal – it’s free!

Join Now

PS.

I am on the first page of Google (#4) with one of the products I am promoting using the bum marketing method mentioned in one of my previous posts.  I also have a google adwords at the number one spot which so far has cost me £2.00.  I know.  I can't believe I spent that much either :)

No comments: